Great deals for group & coach operators
Mill Rythe Holiday Village is one of the South’s premier holiday village resorts, providing top class facilities, excellent food, accommodation and experienced management for your event. We guarantee to give you the best prices and service for your next event – whether you are looking for a themed break to bring a small party of friends, or you want to take over the whole of our complex for your event.
At Mill Rythe we have a dedicated Groups team who will work with you to find the right break and the most suitable accommodation at the very best price possible. They can handle all of your administration and bookings too. But don’t just take our word for it, scroll down the page to see some of our group operator’s comments.
Meet Mill Rythe’s ‘Group Gurus’
Why book your group with us?
- Top class facilities – two pools, one outdoor and one indoor, sauna, Jacuzzi , climbing wall, tennis courts, coffee shops, bars and large dining facilities.
- All the essential equipment and facilities to host all types of events – from as little as 20 up to 600 people.
- Provide a range of options catering for large groups that require sole occupancy of the park to smaller groups that may require a small private function room.
- A full programme of entertainment from the Mill Rythe Show Cast, resident live band and visiting star cabaret.
- Allocation of accommodation to ensure your group is together.
- Variety of fantastic meal options from our accomplished chef and his team.
- The Restaurant and separate ballroom can hold over 600 people allowing groups to dine, mix and dance in the same area.
- All accommodation with en-suite facilities.
- Management and technical support with staging your event/break.
- Large car parks able to take a large number of coaches.
2013 groups offers and benefits
Benefits for groups of 20+
- Free places or great discounts on all breaks
- Coach drivers go free!
- Low holding deposit of £25 per person
- Half price room upgrades on selected dates
- Booking administration and Co-ordinator
- Up to 10% of your group can enjoy single rooms without supplements.
Benefits as the Group Organiser
- Free gift
- Free room upgrade
- Discounted personal bookings
- Familiarisation visits available
What they said
"I am a group organiser mainly for adult breaks at different venues, but I would like to bring to everybody’s attention one venue in particular. Mill Rythe Holiday Village on Hayling Island recently taken over by Away Resorts which have invested a large amount of money to update the site, which I can assure you they have done a wonderful job under the supervision of Adrian Evans, General Manager. The site is the best it has been in many a long year. As a group organiser I deal with the group personnel who I find are most helpful, mainly my most helpful member is Katy who is pleasant to deal with, as are all departments, Lorna operations manager and housekeeping. The Holiday Village also has lovely food in a nice restaurant, nice chalets etc., and of course the reception staff and the first class entertainment. I cannot praise the staff enough for making my job so pleasant. Well done all"
"The group of 70 had a wonderful time at Mill Rythe and thoroughly enjoyed their stay. All of the staff, cleaner’s porters bar staff waiter’s front desk staff and the entertainment staff were so helpful and accommodating despite some unusual requests at times. They were cheerful always and did whatever they could to help. I hope we can come again sometime in the future and will recommend Mill Rythe to the other older peoples groups which I have contact with. The shows were superb as good as many things we have seen in London. Both Katy and Helen were extremely helpful when I was booking and working out our room allocation which made the whole experience easier to manage. Please pass on our thanks to all concerned in making our holiday one to remember."
"I am pleased to let you know that we had a lovely weekend, the grounds continue to be well maintained and there were plenty of different activities going on in the daytime and the evening entertainment was excellent. The new owners are certainly making good progress in modernising and improving what was a very run down holiday village when they took it over a couple of years or so ago."
Phyllis & Vic
"...The food, entertainment, accommodation and the staff made the complete package a wonderful experience. We would like to thank you very much for a superb weekend."